Friday, January 2, 2015

Has Mind Control Conspiracy Captured IRS?

Hot Net Payout Yield Stocks For 2015

There are a lot things I worry about – global warming, the crippling of the IRS, how many pageviews I'm getting- but I have not been worried about "involuntary microwave attack, "organized stalking and direct mind control attack of its various forms".  There was an organization dedicated to dealing with issues like that, but I have just learned that the IRS has denied them tax exempt status.  You can read all about it in Private Letter Ruling 201430014.

Private Letter Rulings are redacted.  When the rulings concern denials of exempt status, I am often able to penetrate the redaction, but I had no luck with this one, so I was not able to contact them.  Here are some of the high points. (Note:  The way the IRS redacts is by substituting letters for identification numbers.  So the founder of the organization is "E".  We'll call him him Ernie.  The special type of weapon that is used for the attacks is M.  I'll leave it at that, as M sounds ominous enough.  I'm going to call the organization "Defender" in honor of one of my favorite arcade games of the 1980s.)

No comments:

Post a Comment